Financial services client with both a brick and mortar presence as well as digital offerings within the United States. The company contracted our marketing services on a retainer in September of 2012 that remains intact today.
When Google’s Panda & Penguin algorithm updates began to take hold, we were tasked with two clear goals:
- Repair any damage any previous agencies may have caused with tactics that were targeted and frowned upon.
- Build a better long term strategy for organic growth.
In order to achieve the client’s objectives, RankHammer developed an immediate plan to repair any damage that had been done as well as work to change the internal culture about how to achieve increased organic traffic utilizing their current marketing directives. Some tactics included:
- Auditing and repairing outreach and public relations mistakes performed by previous agencies
- Developing social sharing guidelines to improve engagement
- Developing additions to the public relations guidelines that apply to the digital ecosystem
Within 6 months, rankings improved to the highest they’ve ever been, as well as conversions, revenue, and profits reaching an all time high for organic traffic; more than doubled overnight.
Increase in transactions year of year (YoY)
Revenue increase attributed to our team's marketing efforts
Rankings for one of the hardest keyword groups in Google.
Rankings on Google for one of the most lucrative keyword groups during search engine algorithm updates that focused on the client's sector.