Client who sells off-road vehicles and equipment hired our team on retainer in early year 1 when they decided to setup an Ecommerce store and build their brand online.
In order to make the most of a new site launch, a few goals were set forth:
- Setup an Ecommerce store that can take payments
- Add robust tracking for analyzing users
- Drive immediate traffic
RankHammer started with a plan to create the fully operational ECommerce store with a new site design. From there, our team:
- Setup Google’s Tag Manager with Enhanced Ecommerce
- Developed the intricate analytics code throughout the site to track user behavior
- Built and configured a new PPC account
- Continually optimize the AdWords account to drive traffic for immediate exposure and market testing
- Target platforms frequented by potential customers with advertising.
Our team has helped build a brand that increased revenue many times over in the first two years. The eCommerce website in year 2 is out performing year 1 month over month (MoM). Last year’s revenue for each month is match in the first 5 days or less in the current 12 month cycle. Organic traffic & sales continue to grow on top of past efforts.
Goal completions up year over year (YoY).
Revenue up YoY